Icehawk off-engine drive transport refrigeration units. Designed & built in Queensland, by Australians for Australian conditions;
- Chiller units to 10 pallet with or without 240volt electric standby.
- Freezer units (-18°C) to 6pallet with or without 240volt electric standby.
- Frames & covers manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel lightweight & durable.
- Inverter powered Axial fans on electric stand-by models – Quieter operation, lower power consumption & brushless – up to 4 times life span of competitors.
- Large condensers are size matched to evaporators – lower head pressure in high ambient temperatures.
- Units are free of solid state controls – easier trouble shooting & repair.
- In-cab digital controllers & temperature display – simple & user friendly.
- Smart design – Evaporator refrigerant flow not restricted by EPR or CPR valves, parts readily available “off the shelf” Australia wide, easily services Transport or Commercial refrigeration technicians, no computer diagnostics needed & quality manufacture 1 year warranty.